Sunday, November 13, 2011

Breaking Dawn - Tent City 3

I remember saying something last June...I'm pretty sure that it centered around the following "I'll never do this again..."  Guess what?! I lied ;) I ended up attempting another go at a Twilight Saga premiere.  Sure, it didn't start off on the best foot...in fact, it was quite possibly one of the worst feet ever to start off on, but I don't want to go into detail anymore cuz I just don't wanna deal with the drama.  Ultimately, I met a bunch of great people, had a blast, laughed harder than I have in a while and even developed a bit of a southern accent from our resident belle ;)

So, here are the pictures that I took...if you're familiar with my blog, you know that I have a lot of fun taking pictures and of course, I love to share with you guys! I didn't stay at the camp the entire time so I missed a few people (Stephenie, Tinsel and Kellan) but was able to meet a few members of the cast! Oh and I also had a kick-butt view from our standing room only section for the Breaking Dawn Soundtrack concert!

As always...enjoy...and if you're going to use some of these pictures don't forget to add me as your source :)

Oh...one last thing, please excuse the amount of Charlie Bewley pictures I have. It's not my fault that he was on stage longer than everyone else ;)


 

Imperial Mammoth

Sleeping At Last

Aqualung
Lucy Schwartz

Casey Lebow (Kate - Denali Coven)


MyAnna Buring (Tanya - Denali Coven)

Peter Facinelli (aka Papa Cullen)

Booboo Stewart (Seth)


Jackson Rathbone & Booboo Stewart





 

No comments:

Post a Comment