Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rob, Kristen & Taylor - Hand/Foot Print Ceremony

Forgive me blog for I have ignored you...blatantly so...sorry but nothing exciting has happened in the world of Twilight...until now ;)

The Twilight Trio were honored with a very special Hollywood honor!  You'll soon be able to stick your hands and feet into a place where they once stood...and knelt.  Yep!  head on over to Grauman's Chinese Theater soon and you'll find it :)  We made our way to Hollywood Blvd...and although the morning didn't have the best start in the world...we still ended up having a good time.  Due to circumstances, we ended up behind barricades on the street and unfortunately, no one came to visit us except the many media outlets.  At least they kept things interesting!

Needless to say, because I wasn't that close...I don't have the best pictures, but I think they're at least decent.  Lighting levels didn't agree with me either...but whatever, I made it work.  Enjoy!

Just a wee bit of housekeeping. Please feel free to use my pictures, I take them to share with everyone. However...if you're going to add them to your blog, please site me as your source.  Thanks!  Please keep in mind that you can click on each image for full-sized view.













































Normally I would add captions and/or witty reactions to the pictures, but I'm am too exhausted for words. Between going to Rob's taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live yesterday, the ceremony and Kristen's taping of the Tonight Show today...this gal needs some much needed shut-eye.

I plan on updating my blog as soon as Sunday since I'll be attending the Los Angeles Twilight Convention on Saturday (seat C68 if you want to find me!) and ::fingers crossed:: for the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Premiere!  In other words...stay tuned! :)







1 comment:

  1. Great pictures...I want your camera!! Anyway, have a blast at the convention. I had to give up my ticket because of my pesky knee surgery yesterday but I'll be looking forward to those pictures for sure :)

    ReplyDelete